We are here to help you
Your satisfaction is our priority. We aim to offer quality service, and one of the ways we use to achieve this is by listening to you.
If you would like to comment or express your dissatisfaction about a service you received, we certainly want to hear about it! The quality of Gazifère’s relationship with its customers is an essential value in our company.
Here is how you can convey your experience with one of our employees or sub-contractors:
1. Contact one of our representatives in the Customer Centre
2. If you are not satisfied with the response, submit your formal complaint via our online form below.
Comments and Complaints Form
You will be sent the results of the review of your comment or complaint in writing within 60 days after receipt of your form. We thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience. The quality of its relationship with its customers is an important value for Gazifère.
3. If you are dissatisfied with Gazifère’s decision, ask the Régie de l’énergie to address your complaint.
If you disagree with Gazifère’s decision, you can ask the Régie de l’énergie to examine your complaint. This written request must explain the reasons for your disagreement and be accompanied by a copy of Gazifère’s response and a payment of $30 payable to the Régie de l’énergie. The Régie de l’énergie reimburses the complainant for the $30 fee charged for the examination of a complaint when it considers the complaint to be founded.
- Fill out the online form directly on the Régie’s website regie-energie.qc.ca
- You can choose to proceed in writing and not through the Régie’s website. You have 30 days after Gazifère’s decision.
- By email: email@example.com
- In person or through mail
Régie de l’énergie
500 boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest, bureau 5100
Case postale 43
Montréal, H2Z 1W7
- By fax: 514 873-2070