The advantages of a condensing boiler
Condensing boilers provide optimum efficiency through their ability to extract the maximum amount of heat from fuel gases before they are vented.
Receive up to $25,000
We offer financial assistance for the purchase or lease of condensing boilers with an energy efficiency of 90% or more. The financial assistance offered ranges from $1,000 to $25,000 and helps reduce the difference between the higher cost of a condensing unit and a basic unit.
How do I get the grant?
Send us your pre-admission application
To receive the financial assistance we offer, you must have your pre-admission application approved before the unit is installed.
To find out which devices are eligible for financial assistance, see the list below.
If the unit model you wish to purchase does not appear on this list, contact us directly.
Get approved by us
We will confirm receipt of the pre-admission form within 10 working days. We accept applications for pre-admission on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to budget availability.
Coordinate the installation of the new unit
The declaration form below must be completed by the installer at the time of installation. One form per unit.
This form will allow us to ensure that the appliance for which we are granting financial assistance offers optimal performance and meets the manufacturer’s standards. With this in mind, we require that the combustion analysis show a minimum efficiency of 90%. A temperature control sensor will be installed on the unit if it is used for air heating or jointly used for domestic water heating and air heating.
The declaration form must be reviewed by our technical supervisor before confirming the customer’s eligibility for the program.
Submit your application
To do so, you must send us the following items:
- Technical data sheet of the unit.
- Purchase invoice for the unit (The invoice must be dated within the current year. The model of the unit installed as well as the date of installation must be indicated. The date of installation must be after your application has been pre-admitted).
- Declaration form: The declaration form below must be completed by the installer at the time of installation.
Send your documents by email or by mail:
Receive your financial assistance
We will perform a complete analysis of your application. If any information is missing, we will contact you as soon as possible.
You will be informed in writing of the acceptance or refusal of your request for financial assistance as well as the amount granted. A cheque will be mailed to the name and address provided on the application form.
Tips and advice
- The optimal efficiency of a condensing boiler depends on the installation conditions. To benefit from high energy efficiency, Gazifère invites you to discuss with a certified natural gas contractor to ensure that the unit is installed on a heating system that allows a return water temperature to the boiler of 55°C (131°F) or less.
- Please note that program conditions and financial assistance amounts are subject to change without notice.
- You can use any licensed natural gas contractor, but Gazifère recommends two authorized agents who specialize in natural gas installations: